Print a copy of our Application (PDF). Fill it out, sign it, and fax it back to us along with the additional information requested in the application.
- Completed and signed application
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation, Partnership Certificate–if you are a partnership, Assumed Name Certificate–if you are a proprietorship (DBA)
- Copy of each owner’s, shareholder’s, andprincipal’s Drivers License
- Accounts receivable aging or a list of all outstanding invoices
- Master customer list with names, addresses, and telephone numbers
- Copy of a sample invoice with backup documentation (UPS #, purchase order, shipping order, signed delivery sheet, etc.)
- Copies of all operating authorities and copies of all insurance binders (cargo & PL/PD)
(Applicable only if you are a motor freight carrier, cartage company, broker, etc.)
Within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, KD Factors will provide you a Letter of Intent, which will detail our offer. If you approve the offer, you will sign it and fax it back and we will prepare the Factoring Agreement. When this is completed, you will be ready for your initial funding–IT’S THAT SIMPLE!
Invoice Factoring, Grapevine Accounts Receivable Factoring
KD Factors & Financial Services, LLC pdf application. Grapevine invoice factoring. Purchase order factoring, Accounts receivable financing Grapevine.
Grapevine Factoring company servicing all of North Texas including DFW: Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Springtown, Hurst, Eulesss, Bedford, Colleyville, Southlake, Keller, Boyd, Flower Mound, Decatur, North Richland Hills, Haltom City, Haslet, Lewisville, Coppell, Bowie, and surrounding communities.
Factoring for small to mid-size businesses: receivables factoring, invoice factoring, accounts receivable financing, purchase order factoring, SES funding.